Build Your Big Network - Your Edge Demo
Big Network offers Edge Lite and Edge Pro trial hardware to prospective customers, free of charge, in exchange for product feedback (called a "Demo"). If you are interested in participating the program, please see the terms and conditions below, as well as the process for signing up.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible participants include prospective customers of Big Network (the "Demo Account Holder"). Big Networks retains the right to refuse participation in the program to anyone at any time for any reason.
- Big Network will provide will provide 1x Business plan plus 2x Edge Lite (or other agreed hardware) to the Demo Account Holder free of charge for a period of 2 months.
- At the expiration of 2 months, the Demo Account Holder may: a) Return Edge Lite / Edge Pro Hardware to Big Network and close their account; or b) continue to use Big Network at current list prices available on the Big Network website.
- The Demo Account Holder may be responsible for shipping and handling fees for Edge Lite and Edge Pro at Big Network's discretion.
- The Demo Account Holder agrees to provide information about their use case for Big Network to Big Network upon request.
- The Demo is provided "as is" with no warranty or liability by Big Network.
Sign Up Process
To participate in the program, please complete the following steps:
- Navigate to https://portal.bignetwork.com/auth/register to create a user account. Provide your email address and create a password.
- Confirm your account via the activation link sent by email. Now, login to the account.
- Create a new Organization, using the Organization Creation Wizard. You will need to provide:
- Organization Name
- Contact Information
- Service Package: Select "Core" - there will be no charge as part of a Demo Program.
- Provide Billing Information, including Credit Card (Big Network places a credit card on file as an anti-abuse measure).
- Create the Organization
- Navigate to the Portal's Help Center, and use the "Order Big Edge Hardware" tile to place an order for Edge Lite and Edge Pro Hardare. Enter "Demo of Hardware" in the description field.
Big Network staff will confirm your Edge Lite order via email, and will ship the unit typically within 48 hours. Once you receive your Edge Lite and/or Edge Pro, on-board it using the guide above.
For Software Developers and Network Engineers - 1 Year Demo of Edge Lite
Summary Big Network is offering a 1 Year Demo of Edge Lite to Software Engineers and Network Engineers, free of charge, in exchange for product feedback. If you are interested in participating the program, please see the terms and conditions below, ...
Extending AWS VPC using Big Network and Edge Lite
Introduction In a prior blog post, we discussed how Big Network extended AWS’ Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to Digital Ocean. Today, we are going to explore strategies to extend AWS VPC on-premise using Edge Lite. Organizations that are looking to ...
Big Edge Hardware and Edge Virtual - Network Throughput
Introduction Big Network offers a variety of hardware platforms and virtual appliances ranging in size from small to large, suited towards a number of Cloud Network use cases. Each hardware and virtual platform is carefully selected to support common ...
Big Edge: Local Services
Introduction Big Network's Edge Pro and Edge Lite devices feature the ability to host "Local Services" which are virtual network functions (VNFs) natively available on our devices. Local Services include: Local Breakout Dynamic Host Configuration ...
Big Network Technology Overview
Introduction Big Network is a cloud managed connectivity platform that securely and instantly connects people, places, clouds and their devices anywhere. Big Network provides hardware, software and cloud services in one platform creating an open and ...