How can I factory default my Big Edge Device?
If you need to Factory Default your Big Edge device, you have two options:
- Use the Edge Dashboard to Factory Default the device (button top right).
- For Edge Pro running NodeOS Version 2021135 or higher, use the following power button sequence:
- If the Edge Pro has been booted up for more than 15 minutes (900 seconds), remove power and re-apply power. Otherwise, proceed:
- Hold power toggle for 3 seconds; release for 5 seconds; hold power toggle for 3 seconds.
- Edge Pro will reboot and load a factory default configuration.
When in Factory Default mode:
- The WAN port will be a DHCP client.
- The LAN port will be a DHCP server. Addresses in the range 192.168.70.0/24 will be offered to clients.
- The Edge Dashboard will be available at http://192.168.70.2/
- The Edge Lite will offer NAT translation from the LAN network to the WAN.
If you decide to factory default the device, it will need to be re-onboarded to its organization.
Edge Lite: LED Behavior
The Edge Lite features the following LED behavior: System LEDs - Top of Unit: PWR: The PWR LED indicates that power is applied to the unit. It should be solid RED. SYS: The SYS LED has the following behavior: During Boot: The LED will intermittently ...
What devices can I use with Big Network?
Technically, anything connected to a network. We do have various options depending on if you want to connect end user devices or entire locations. Big Network Apps are supported on macOS, Linux and Windows based computers and servers as well as IoS ...
What is the Big Network Hardware I keep hearing about?
Big Network's Hardware is here! Learn more about the Big Edge on our website: Edge Pro: For your datacenter, remote office, or headquarters - https://www.bignetwork.com/products/edgepro/ Edge Lite: For remote access and the hybrid workforce ...
What can I replace when using Big Network?
The sky’s the limit! Our customers have gotten very creative, but at the core, Big Network replaces VPN, SDWAN, Virtual Overlay Networks, Proxy…
I am an IoT enthusiast, can I leverage Big Network?
How does securely connecting to your own private IoT network from any device you have and from anywhere in the world sound? All of this with out exposing your IoT devices to the internet. You can even have multiple IoT networks to segment or ...