For Software Developers and Network Engineers - 1 Year Demo of Edge Lite
Big Network is offering a 1 Year Demo of Edge Lite to Software Engineers and Network Engineers, free of charge, in exchange for product feedback. If you are interested in participating the program, please see the terms and conditions below, as well as the process for signing up.
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible participants include Software Engineers and Network Engineers (the "Demo Account Holder") across the Web Operations, Enterprise IT, and IT Infrastructure industries. Big Networks retains the right to refuse participation in the program to anyone at any time for any reason.
- Big Network will provide will provide 1x Core plan 1x Edge Lite to the Demo Account Holder free of charge for a period of 12 months.
- At the expiration of 12 months, the Demo Account Holder may: a) Return Edge Lite to Big Network and close their account; or b) continue to use Big Network at current list prices available on the Big Network Website.
- The Demo Account Holder may be responsible for shipping and handling fees for Edge Lite, at Big Network's discretion.
- The Demo Account Holder agrees to provide information about their use case for Big Network to Big Network upon request.
- The 1 Year Demo is provided "as is" with no warranty or liability by Big Network.
Sign Up Process
To participate in the program, please complete the following steps:
- Navigate to https://portal.bignetwork.com/auth/register to create a user account. Provide your email address and create a password.
- Confirm your account via the activation link sent by email. Now, login to the account.
- Create a new Organization, using the Organization Creation Wizard. You will need to provide:
- Organization Name
- Contact Information
- Service Package: Select "Core" - there will be no charge as part of a Demo Program.
- Provide Billing Information, including Credit Card (Big Network places a credit card on file as an anti-abuse measure).
- Create the Organization
- Navigate to the Portal's Help Center, and use the "Order Big Edge Hardware" tile to place an order for 1x Edge Lite. Enter "1 Year Demo of Edge Lite" in the description field.
Big Network staff will confirm your Edge Lite order via email, and will ship the unit typically within 48 hours. Once you receive your Edge Lite, on-board it using the guide above.
Build Your Big Network - Your Edge Demo
Summary Big Network offers Edge Lite and Edge Pro trial hardware to prospective customers, free of charge, in exchange for product feedback (called a "Demo"). If you are interested in participating the program, please see the terms and conditions ...
High Availability Networks with Edge Pro and Edge Lite
Introduction Big Network's Edge Pro and Edge Lite include multiple high availability features to assist network architects and engineers in achieving Service Level Objectives (SLOs). These capabilities are realized by applying various policies to ...
Edge Lite On-Boarding Guide
Introduction This guide is designed to assist with the Edge Lite on-boarding process. Assumptions Device Model: Edge Lite Facility Requirements: Available Internet access service with DHCP WAN addressing (see below for Static WAN IP) Existing Big ...
Extending AWS VPC using Big Network and Edge Lite
Introduction In a prior blog post, we discussed how Big Network extended AWS’ Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) to Digital Ocean. Today, we are going to explore strategies to extend AWS VPC on-premise using Edge Lite. Organizations that are looking to ...
Troubleshooting Edge Lite - My Device shows Offline
Troubleshooting Guide If your Edge Lite shows as offline, please execute the following debugging steps: Inspect the Device Please check power connections to the Edge Lite. Edge Lite is powered via a high power USB-C power supply. Please ensure the ...